Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Evenin!

You can thank my neighbors for this post; I'm stealing their wi-fi right now :)

So sorry I haven't been able to post anything lately. Me and Eric got our own place a couple months back (can't remember if I posted anything about it or not), and all my money and time has been going into the house and the bills. We just put new hardwood floors in the spare bedroom. They look spectacular! We are eventually going to have all of the floors hardwood, but we can't do it all at once with the budget we are on.

Lemme tell you what, these past couple weekends have been INSANE. In a good way :)
Two weeks ago, me and Eric drove 5 hours (would have been four and a half if Eric didn't miss the exit, and then make it seem like he planned to skip it to go to McDonals. I call bullshit on that one) down to see my sister Sabrina and her husband Tyler. We left the next morning and went boating down the river for two days, doing nothing but soaking up the sun and slamming down beers. The only bad part about the trip was the fucking mosquitos. Holy balls! I swore to god we chose the most insect-infested river bank possible. Hahha. But at least I can look back and laugh at it now. Friday--or was it Saturday?? Anyway, whichever night it was, I went up to Hartford to help my friend Ashley celebrate her 5 year anniversary at the salon she works at. The salon was also celebrating it's 20th year of business. Long story short, I was wayyyy fucking smashed. I know this because I got up and SANG KARAOKE. I NEVER sing karaoke. I was a dancing, singing machine!!! Some creepy old fuck kept tring to buy me a drink, and I had to literally shove him off. Ughh gross. But I had a good time and ended up crashing in a tent with Ashley and this guy Kyle I met at the bar. Don't worry, he's just a buddy. Haha. We all went inside Wendy's house (our tent was in her backyard) to get some pizza, and Ashley ended up passing out on the couch. So me and Kyle went back and laid in the tent for awhile. We were getting eaten up something fierce! So we ended up leaving and driving back to Sioux Falls. I was sober enough, thank god.

Jarid came out to work on Ruby's hooves again. They're looking alot better this time around. They were reallllyy flat before, which is why she was in so much pain when I would ride her on gravel. I felt so bad when I first found out. He's coming back out on the 29th of September to do more work. Hopefully I have a saddle by then. Jesus. Anyone want to donate??

0 comments:

Post a Comment