Thursday, August 26, 2010

Jobs, Jobs, Jobs!

Well, I had my first day at Pacsun (Pacific Sunwear. It's a clothing store in the mall) on Monday. I have a feeling I'm going to LOVE working there. I also got a call back from RCC (a western store in the mall), and I would absolutely LOVE working there, too... So I decided to take both jobs! I couldn't resist. They both have very fun, easygoing work environments, they are in the same mall, and, most importantly, I NEED THE MONEY! Not to mention I get a hell of a discount from both places. Momma needs a new pair of boots! Haha. And this time I'm gonna be buying some mink oil, too! My last pair of boots got ruined so quick, it's sad.

Now, I'm just sitting here, browsing the internet for kittens :)! I want one so bad, but Eric doesn't think it would be such a good idea. He's mainly worried about how Sargeant (our 110 lb. German Shepherd) hurting it unintentionally. Not to mention the cost of kitty litter and all that junk. But have no fear, I'll convince him one way or another :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment