Monday, November 1, 2010

EXCITING NEWS

Me and Eric are going to have a baby!! We've known for awhile now, but I just never get around to posting anything on here anymore it seems. lol. I am about 9 weeks and a few days along. We had an ultrasound on Thursday, and we heard its heartbeat! I cied I was so happy. Eric just got a great big proud-papa smile on his face. I've heard people say that the higher the heart rate, the more likely chance of it being a girl. Which I hope is not true. lol. Its heartbeat was 176 beats per minute, so if that saying is true, it will most likely be a girl. I WANT A BOY SO BAD. Whatever we end up with will be fine though. But there's no harm in hoping for a boy. hahah. In the end, as long as it is healthy, I will be happy.

My sister and my neice came up for Halloween this year! It was SO good to see them! I didn't do much for Halloween, simply because I can't drink now. lol. That sounds kind of pathetic, huh. Haha.

I'll make sure to get to Eric's parents house and get the ultrasound pictures scanned onto the computer and post it for you guys to see :)

Oh! And the barn doors will hopefully get fixed soon. As long as it's before the first big snowstorm, I'm happy. We already got the whole winter's supply of hay already, so that's out of the way at least.

But I've got to get going, I've got lots to do today.
Catcha later!

:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment