Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Kitty claws, barn doors, and lost pictures

We finally clipped Cabela's claws yesterday.And when I say "we" I mean "me". I guess Eric helped a little. He held her down after she wormed her way out of my grasp. A little too late to save the furniture though. The armrests on the couches are trashed. And they're leather, so there's not a whole lot we can do to save them. Not to mention we were tired of the fact that she has some odd obsession with attacking our toes in the middle of the night. I must admit, it's pretty funny to watch her try to climb up stuff now. She just slides right off. Earlier today she was laying on the headrest of the recliner, and I went to sit up rather quickly, and I forgot she didn't have the sharp claws needed to stabilize herself, and she got catapulted off. No pun intended. Haha.

JIM FIXED THE BARN DOORS!!! Wooo! Super excited! What really stuns me is that we haven't gotten ANY snow yet. Well, except for that VERY light little dappling we got awhile ago. It melted as soon as it hit the ground, so I don't count it. But hey, that's alright by me. Oddly enough, it just stopped raining a minute or two ago. There were even little hail stones in there! Strange.

And....I think I lost my ultrasound pictures. :(. I can't find them anywhere! I'll have to really start tearing the house up. Maybe I accidentally put them in the office with all the bills. I hope so. I wanted to show them off.

Wish me luck!

0 comments:

Post a Comment